Our clients are nonprofits, foundations, law firms, social enterprises, ad agencies, philanthropists, activists, corporate social responsibility initiatives and mission-driven brands.
Partial Client List
- Accion [Case Study]
- Alliance for Sustainable Colorado
- Americans for Safe Access
- As You Sow [Case Study]
- Beckley Foundation
- BizNGO [Case Study]
- Boom The Economy
- Breakthrough Institute
- Breast Cancer Fund [Case Study]
- Blue-Green Alliance
- Brower Youth Awards [Case Study]
- Campaign for Healthier Solutions [Case Study]
- Center for Health, Environment & Justice
- Citizens For Health
- Clean Production Action [Case Study]
- Coming Clean
- Communities In Schools [Case Study]
- Consumer Bankers Association
- Corporate Accountability Int’l [Case Study]
- Drug Policy Alliance
- Earth Island Institute
- Ecological Rights Foundation
- Ecology Center [Case Study]
- Engage Network [Case Study]
- Environmental Health Fund
- Farms Not Arms
- Food Chain Workers Alliance
- Ford Foundation IFP [Case Study]
- Green Science Policy Institute
- Greenpeace [Case Study]
- Harm Reduction Coalition
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Hotbed Media
- Imago Relationships International [Case Study]
- Institute for Local Self-Reliance
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- International Rivers [Case Study]
- International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal [Case Study]
- International Women’s Earth & Climate Initiative
- Jewish Partisan Educational Foundation
- Jill Stein for President [Case Study]
- Justice for Families
- Modern Language Association [Case Study]
- Move To Amend [Case Study]
- Network of Spiritual Progressives [Case Study]
- Open Society Institute
- Our Children’s Earth Foundation
- Pesticide Action Network
- ProgressNow [Case Study]
- Racehorse Productions
- Random Acts of Kindness Foundation
- Restaurant Opportunities Centers United [Case Study]
- Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families [Case Study]
- Sierra County Tourism Board
- Social Enterprise Alliance
- Sustainable Biomaterials Collaborative
- Trespass Against Us
- Verso Books
- WildEarth Guardians
- Women’s International League for Peace & Freedom
Joan DassinExecutive Director / Ford Foundation IFP
"At a time when media coverage focuses mostly on conflict and violence, Ripple used their contacts effectively to help IFP spread its positive message about linking higher education and social change. Working closely and effectively with our communications teams, Ripple was able to synthesize a lot of information into clear and appealing press materials. They were great collaborators and helped us set and reach achievable goals for press coverage. Working with Ripple Strategies gave a terrific boost to our media outreach and coverage."
John HorningExecutive Director / WildEarth Guardians
"I appreciate all the help and guidance you’ve provided to us. Our organizational profile and the work of our Climate & Energy program are much higher as a result of your engagement. Thank you."
Margie KellyMedia Relations Director / Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
"Ripple is the best PR firm around! They really helped put the issue of toxic chemicals on the map. Ripple constantly came up with new ideas and creative ways to generate press, while successfully managing the politics of a coalition with nearly 300 groups. They work really hard and don’t stop until they get the results they are looking for."
Ethan NadelmannExecutive Director / Drug Policy Alliance
"I have known the founders of Ripple Strategies for a long time, and they continue to surprise and impress me with their ability to raise public awareness about important issues."
Andrew BeharCEO / As You Sow
"Ripple was very easy to work with and coordinated seamlessly with our internal communications staff. They created synergies with us to achieve results far beyond our expectations. Their media strategy complimented our organizational goals and added tremendous momentum to our efforts. We are looking forward to working with them again!"
Jeanne RizzoPresident & CEO / Breast Cancer Fund
"Thank you to Ripple for generating a media blitz about our study on BPA in food packaging. We were thrilled to be on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle and on ABC World News with Diane Sawyer. Their team skillfully coordinated multiple stakeholders, helped create excellent background materials and reached out to their long-time press contacts. We are so grateful for the amazing work!"
Shana Ortmanformer U.S. Coordinator / International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal
"Ripple publicized the 20th and 25th anniversaries of the Bhopal chemical disaster, which both received massive amounts of national and international media attention. We are so grateful to them for helping us keep this issue in public awareness."
Jeff GearhartResearch Director / Ecology Center
"Thanks to Ripple Strategies we’ve had over 30 million page views at HealthyStuff.org! They have conducted more than 10 media campaigns on our behalf and each one is more successful than the last."
Saru JayaramanExecutive Director / Restaurant Opportunities Centers United
"Ripple Strategies was tremendously successful in helping us place stories in prominent media outlets such as the Washington Post, CBS Evening News, and many more. They helped us develop a media strategy and then successfully implemented it, with significant impact!"
Jim TurnerChairman of the Board / Citizens For Health
"Ripple Strategies provides powerful communications support for our public and consumer interest campaigns. They offer informed dialogue with constituencies and bring a deep personal commitment to the work they promote."
Michael ShellenbergerPresident / Breakthrough Institute
"Ripple brings passion, hard work, and acumen to everything they do — you want them on your team."
Beverly ThorpeInternational Director / Clean Production Action
"Clean Production Action has hired Ripple several times to update our materials and release new reports. They are an energetic and positive addition to our team. We always enjoy working with them and are consistently pleased with their results."